What are cookies?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user who visits the website has the possibility of preventing the generation of cookies, according to the corresponding action of her browser. To know the procedure to follow on how to adjust your cookie settings we leave the following links:
- IE5 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955)
- IE6 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185)
- IE7 (http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/internet-explorer7-plus.html)
- IE8 IE9 IE10 IE11 (https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
- Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Chrome - http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Opera - http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=es_ES and iOS - https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- If you wish to reject analytical cookies from Google Analytics in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download a plug-in that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/ gaoptout.
Types of cookies
According to the entity:
- Own cookies: these are the cookies that are sent to the user's computer from a domain managed by the publisher and from which the requested service is provided.
Third-party cookies: these are the cookies that are sent to the user's computer from a domain not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they are active:
- Session cookies: cookies whose purpose is to collect and store data while the user accesses the website
Persistent cookies: cookie where the stored data can be accessed and processed for a time defined by the person responsible for the cookie. The time can vary from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to navigate through the website or platform and use the different options or services that it provides, such as controlling traffic, data communication, identifying the session, using security elements during navigation, storing content for dissemination. of videos or sounds and share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: allows setting a series of predefined characteristics on the user's computer such as language, type of browser through which it accesses, regional configuration from where it accesses ...
- Analysis cookies: allow those responsible to analyze and follow the behavior of a user on the website. The information collected by this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the website users, with the aim of improving services based on the use they make. users of it.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management of the advertising spaces that the editor has included on the website where the service is provided.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they allow the management of the advertising spaces that the editor has included on the website where the requested service is provided based on the information stored on the behavior of the users that has been collected according to their browsing habits, which It gives the possibility of creating a certain profile to show advertising adjusted to it.
However, the user can configure their browser to reject the installation of cookies that this website sends, without being harmed when accessing the contents. However, the website is not responsible for the operation of the site being affected by the deactivation of cookies.
Third party actions
- Google (Analytics): http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html
Types of cookies used by this website
Below are the cookies we may use and their purpose:
- 1P_JAR: Google cookie. These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.
- APISID, CONSENT, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID: They enable the registration function of the user's origin. It will be recorded if they arrive at the website by direct traffic, by another website, from an advertising campaign or from a search engine (indicate the keyword and source).
- OGP, OGPC: User preference cookie to personalize ads. Also used by Google Maps.
_ga, _gid: It is used by Google Analytics to distinguish users. _ga to store the customer ID. _gid stores and updates a unique value for each page visited.
- Bcookie, lidc: Integrate the LinkedIn service on the web to locate its functionalities on the web and share the information from the website on the social network.
- Eu_cn, guest_id: Incorporated into the social button Tweet included in some of the web pages. They are necessary to recognize a user logged in with a twitter account and count the number of button presses.
- Personalization_id, tfw_exp: Twitter. The purpose is to obtain information from users who have used this service, as well as information about the content viewed to display advertising.
- IN_HASH: LinkedIn. Cookie that records the user's browsing history.
- Datr: Facebook uses security cookies. This security system called "Delta" checks at each login if the user account is being used fraudulently by a third party.
- Fr: The first part of the cookie file is a browser identifier, which is used to identify the web browser. The second part of the cookie file is an encrypted version of the one registered in Facebook of the user ID.
- Wd: This cookie stores the dimensions of the browser window and is used by Facebook to optimize the rendering of the page.
- Sb: Facebook. This cookie shows when a user has liked the website on the social network Facebook. Facebook may use this information to serve our ads on its platform.
- __utma: Google Analytics. Unique visitor identification: Used to record unique visitors for statistical and analytical purposes.
- __utmb: Google Analytics. Determination of the visitor's session: Google Analytics uses two cookies to establish a session. If either of these two cookies is missing, another activity starts the beginning of a new session.
- __utmc: Google Analytics. Determination of the visitor's session: Google Analytics uses two cookies to establish a session. If either of these two cookies is missing, another activity starts the beginning of a new session.
- __utmz: Google Analytics. Log of traffic and navigation sources: Used to record how you came to our website (through a Google search, a warning, etc.) and the paths you follow while browsing our site. We use this information to improve the user experience in future updates.
- ACCOUNT_CHOOSER: Google. This cookie facilitates the login of the user with Google accounts.
- OTZ: This cookie is from social networks managed by third parties. With them we obtain information about your profile on the networks. You can also post information from the website to your social network.
- GAPS: Cookie created by Google to personalize ads that are displayed on Google services.
- CONSENT: Google cookie.